Click here to learn about a typical day in the life of Craig, a 10-year-old boy from England. Read the text about Craig. Then copy the questions and answer them on your notebook:
- What is Craig' s nationality?
- What does he usually have for breakfast?
- Who has a typical fried breakfast? What does it consist of?
- What does he usually wear to school?
- Where do his parents work?
- What is a packed lunch?
- What time do they usually have dinner?
- What type of food does Craig like?
- What are his hobbies?
- What does he do on Saturdays?
What is a typical day for you? What do you usually do?
Write about your daily routine. Include 10 sentences with 10 different verbs.